“The SBI Collect” facilitates its Corporate Clients of Internet banking (CINB) to receive online payments of their goods and services that they have supplied. The clients who avail the benefit of CINB do not need to maintain their website. The payer of the client must simply click on “State Bank Collect” and then choose the Client’s company for which payment must be made, fill in the particularities of goods/services towards which the payment must be completed, and make the payment by One of the many options that are being displayed to him on a Multiple Option Payment System page (MOP).
Features of SBI Collect
We have provided a list of all the features and services that are being provided by State Bank of India to its CINB clients below:
- Collection of goods and services provided by companies/institutions.
- Collection of educational institution fees.
- Collection of contributions due to government agencies/providers.
- Local taxes such as water tax, tourist tax, electricity bill, etc. By Semi Govt. body.
- Collection of recruitment fees.
- Donations to charitable institutions / religious institutions.
The Payment Modes Available
To make the product broad-based, the following payment options have been made available on the Multi-Options Payment System (MOP) page:
- SBI internet banking platform.
- State Bank of India ATM cum Debit Card.
- In cash/cheque at SBI branches.
- Debit card of another bank.
- Credit card.
- Internet banks Other banks (including the associated banks of SBI).
You will be able to see payment after that.
How to Configure e-Payment page in case you are a Corporate
The corporate clients who wish to avail the Facility of “State Bank – Collect” should be registered for CINB (Corporate Internet Banking) with Khata Plus / Vyapaar / Vistaar.
SBI Collect Configuration
In post-login, the user must go to the State Bank of India collect page and select “Add” to edit or add the company/institution’s details. The name and address of the company/institution are filled into the system. The administrator is then required to configure the following settings:
- Type of company/institution (from the list of values).
- Recovery of transaction charges, whether from the institution or the customer.
- Upload the company logo.
- Defining the payment categories and parameters
The company/institution can add multiple payment categories according to their requirements.
- The company/institution between the name of the specific payment category to be defined.
- Select the state of the company/institution (from the list of values).
- The account number where credits should be sent should be chosen.
- Select “Click here to configure the payment details” Configuration link of payment details such as the input name, the type of input (text/options), the option settings (if necessary as the type input is chosen as “options”), and if the field is mandatory or not.
- Select the “Click here to configure the details of the payment amount” for configuring the number of details such as the name, the type of amount (fixed / variable).
- Enters the “start date.” The start date of commencement from which retail customers can make payment. This isn’t a mandatory field, though.
- In case the start date has been entered by the user, the “end date” is mandatory.
- Select ‘Click here to configure the fee/penalty link for the configuration of the details of the fee/penalties such as the date, to date, the type of amount (fixed / variable), amount.
- Any “Special Notice / Payment Instructions” for the end-user required to be displayed on the Payment Details page “can be downloaded via the Word / PDF document not exceeding 100 KB. The company can give a maximum of two notifications.
At the end of the above steps, the company will be able to download the documents of the application/convention / general conditions and conditions and the overview of the sample fee payment form to be displayed to the end-user to make the payment.
Pre-Population of Payer Data
This feature allows the company/institution to pre-populate particulars or the amount based on one or two key fields such as the roll number or the consumer number, etc., if necessary. The process flow for this feature is:
- The CINB administrator configures the payer data File structure for a payment category.
- CINB Uploader uploads a text file with a single record based on this file structure.
- The CINB administrator approves the test file.
- CINB Uploader uploads the actual payer data file.
- The CINB administrator approves the payer data file.
- For more information visit the official website click here