TNREGINET is the official website of the Govt. of Tamil Nadu. This online portal makes the registration procedure of certain services easy. The citizens of Tamil Nadu can look out for the encumbrance certificate on this web portal.
Tata Consultancy Services developed the official website of TNREGINET for the Govt. of Tamil Nadu. By using this online portal, people can avail themselves of different services from the government. You can search for a lot of government services on this online portal. And, apply online for those services.
Also, you can check out their current status. In this post, you can learn all the important things about this marvelous website. Know about how to register in TNREGINET and avail the various services from the Tamil Nadu Government. Therefore, continue reading the post till the end.
What are the e-Services provided by TNREGINET
If you are a permanent resident in the state of Tamil Nadu, register with the TNREGINET online portal. As a result, you can get lots of benefits from this website. You can access many e-services without difficulties.
- Citizenship registration
- Application for date of birth
- Application for date of death
- Valuation of land property
- Application for marriage certificate
- Status of EC online checking
- Application for encumbrance certificate
- Application for society certificate
How to register for the TNREGINET web portal
Citizens of Tamil Nadu should take proper advantage of the different types of facilities from the Government. People can avail themselves of these important services by registering themselves to the TNREGINET online portal. Quite similar to the other government web portals you see, this one is pretty easy to navigate.
After registration, you can take advantage of the e-Services from the State Government. Keep in your mind that the registration form is a lengthy one. So, give the correct information. And, take some extra time in hand to fill up the same.
- Go to the official web portal of TNREGINET, which is https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
- Navigate to the option that says ‘User Registration’. You can find it under the ‘Registration’ tab. Click on it. Another page opens up.
3. The User Registration form is divided into four parts: login details, personal details, address, and other details.
4. Fill up the User Type with the drop-down option.
5. Type a suitable username along with a secret passcode you can remember.
6. Set the answer to the security question. With that, the first part ends.
- The personal details section is very important. So, do not rush into things. Enter all the details in the correct format. Or else, things may become complicated.
- Enter your first, middle, last name, and gender.
- Select the appropriate identification type. A list of options is there for you to select from. Also, enter the identification number of the corresponding identification type.
- Enter your email address, date of birth, and contact number.
- Next, comes the address section.
- Select your state and district from the drop-down list.
- Enter the complete details of your physical address as mentioned on the page.
- The last section of the page is all about verification.
- Enter the captcha as shown
- Press the ‘Receive OTP’ option
- Enter the OTP code you have received on your contact number
- Finally, press the ‘Complete Registration’.
The system analyses the information to find if there are any kind of faults. If there is none, your account activates in the online portal. With the unique username alongside the passcode, you can access your online account on TNREGINET. You can update different types of services from the website itself.
How to login to your TNREGINET account
To login to your online account in TNREGINET, you need to possess a username alongside a passcode. Now that you have registered successfully, you need those credentials. The process is very easy. And, in no time you can get the details you want. So, follow the simple steps to log in to your online TNREGINET account.
- Visit the TNREGINET online portal by clicking here.
- On the main page, you can find the login area. See the space on the right-hand portion of the screen.
- Type the username and secret password in the boxes.
- Next, type the captcha code in the box.
- Press the ‘Sign In’ button.
- If your credentials are correct, you can have a smooth login to your online account.
- If you do not remember your username or secret passcode, you can set a new one for each of them.
- Select the option ‘Forgot Username?’ or ‘Forgot Password?’
- Simply enter the details on the following page to get new ones.
Guideline Value Search on the TNREGINET portal
Are you looking for information about the fees and duties of your property? If so, the Guideline Value Search option in the TNREGINET online portal can help you. You can get the information with ease. Follow the process in simple steps and you can have the details you want.
- Click here to visit the online portal of TNREGINET.
- Look out for the space on your screen’s left side.
- Select your preferred Street or Survey Number.
- Choose your zone from the menu provided and click on it.
- Choose the Sub Registrar Office from the drop-down option
- Select your village.
- And, finally the Street Name.
- Next, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access the details you want.
Again, the process to know about your jurisdiction is quite straightforward. Do according to the step mentioned below and you get to know the details.
- First, go to the website of TNREGINET by clicking here.
- On the main page right in the middle, you can find the space that says ‘Know Your Jurisdiction’.
- Enter the Street Name or your Village Name in the boxes.
- Fill in with the correct details and press the Submit button.
- You get all kinds of information regarding jurisdiction.
What is the exact process of applying for the Encumbrance Certificate?
If you are planning to apply for the Encumbrance Certificate, do not worry. The TNREGINET online portal can help you to get one. But, you have to register for a new account in this online portal. Didn’t register in the TNREGINET online portal? Get to know about the whole process of registering for a new account in this web portal. It is discussed above.
- To get started, visit the TNREGINET website.
- If you are a new user, the system prompts you to register first and receive the login details.
- Log in to your TNREGINET account by using your username, secret passcode, and captcha code.
- Now, select the option encumbrance certificate.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ option to proceed further.
- Another page opens up and displays an application form.
- Fill in the details correctly and upload the documents.
- Double-check the information you entered.
- Press the button that says ‘Submit’
How to search or view your Encumbrance Certificate
Now that you have successfully applied for the encumbrance certificate, you may want to search or view it. Again, the process is very simple. Follow the procedure to search for the certificate.
- Open the TNREGINET website by typing https://tnreginet.gov.in/portal/
- Hover the mouse to the E-Services option. Click on View EC.
- A new window opens up and appears something like the image below.
- There are three options: EC, Documentwise, and Plot Flat Wise.
- You can search for your Encumbrance Certificate through any of these options.
- Fill in the details with the appropriate information displayed on the page.
- Type the captcha code you find on the screen.
- Enter the ‘Search’ option.
- You get all the details you are looking for.
How to use other miscellaneous services in the TNREGINET online portal
- Log in to the online portal
- Find the More option on the main page
- Hover the mouse on the option, move the mouse to the ‘Search’ option.
- Select the ‘Document Writer’ and click on it.
- Type in the correct details and fill in the captcha code.
- Press the confirmation button and you get all the information.
Check Society procedure:
- Select the Menu option on the homepage of TNREGINET.
- Find the option ‘Society’ under the option ‘Search’ and click on it.
- Enter the correct details along with the captcha code. Next, press the search option.
- You can see the relevant details on the screen.
Process for searching Marriage Certificate:
- Press ‘More’ after visiting the TNREGINET website. Next, go to the Search option.
- Select the option that says ‘Marriage’ and click on it.
- Select the type of marriage from the drop-down option.
- Another option comes up that says to choose between Registration wise or name wise.
- Select that suits you fine.
- Fill in the boxes with the right information.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
Procedure for searching records on birth and death:
- Go to the TNREGINET online portal.
- Look out for the ‘Menu’ option on the portal’s main page.
- Place the mouse on it and it opens a long list. Move the mouse to the Search option.
- Another list appears, and you can find many options.
- Choose the option ‘Birth and Death’ and click on it.
- Next, a page opens up. There you need to select either Birth or Death as an option.
- Enter the details on the specific boxes and press the ‘Search’ button.
Check the information regarding firms:
- Open the TNREGINET website and find the ‘More’ option.
- Move to the Search option and further select the Firm option.
- Fill up with accurate information on the specific boxes.
- Finally, press the Search button to get the details.
TNREGINET Stamp Duty and rates 2020-21
Stamps act as proof of certificates and documents for recording different types of transactions. It is called the documentary stamp tax or TNREGINET Stamp Duty. It is mandatory and important to check out for the official notification. As a result, you can have all the latest news on the stamp duty along with the stamp duty rates.
The first thing to do is open the TNREGINET web portal and go to the More option on the homepage. Now, select the option ‘Duty and Fees’ to proceed further. A new window opens up. There you can find out all the details regarding the stamp duty and their rates for several services.
How to download the User Manual
There are plenty of services in the TNREGINET online portal. So, if you want to know more about the whole process, a user manual can help you a lot. Most importantly, the website has a separate space for this feature. Follow the steps to get started.
- Open the online TNREGINET portal.
- There you can find an option called ‘Help’ on the main page.
- Move the mouse on it and you get another option called ‘User Manual’.
- Click on it. A new page pops up with an elaborate list of user manuals.
- Choose the title and download the file in PDF format of your choice.
The Government of Tamil Nadu initiated this intuitive process of helping individuals with relevant information in the form of an online portal. People can register and can access plenty of valuable information. The portal makes sure that all kinds of government-related work be done with effectiveness.
The registration procedures are simple, quick, and transparent. You can check the application status with ease. You can even access them through the SMS service. The registration of firms or entities happens quickly. And, the status is visible through the TNREGINET online portal. With this amazing online portal, people don’t even have to visit the offices for the procedures. That’s because it is done online.