The Govt. of Rajasthan introduced an integrated system for managing finance-related activities. This intuitive financial management system caters to serve the state government employees. PayManager is a wonderful online portal through which employees can prepare their pay bills. Apart from pay bills, the online portal holds valuable details such as leave records, salary slips, loan details, pension, etc.
PayManager allows for a non-discriminatory method to make transactions easy and transparent. In short, PayManager maintains the valuable data of the government employees in an online portal. Employees can access the data whenever they require. All they need to have is the username and the secret passcode.
PayManager: An overview
A new, innovative financial management system is launched by the Govt. Rajasthan for its employees. PayManager is an online portal wherein the employees get information on all kinds of financial transactions they have with the department.
The online portal does manage the arrear, bonuses, daily allowance bonus, billing information, leave encashment register, and salary disbursements. So, all kinds of transactions in connection to the government are recorded using this unique online portal.
Also, employees can access the portal to know about the right data they are searching for. The process of fetching records is not that hard. An uncommon username and passcode allow them to access that information. However, they have limited access to all the features of the website.
DDO Officers maintains the employee page. The government employees in Rajasthan can download their payslips month-wise from PayManager. Also, they can download the PayManager salary slip of any month from the portal. All they need is login details, and they are in.
How to register on PayManager
To download the payslips, employees need to register their details on the online portal first. The details must be the same according to their official records. This is how you can get started.
- Go to the official website of PayManager salary slip here.
2. After the webpage loads up, find the ‘Bank Registration’ option. It is right underneath the ‘Login’ button. Click on it.
- A page opens up. Enter the employee details in the same way that you have submitted to your DDO Officer.
- Select the Bank option and insert the bank code.
- Before that, choose a suitable username that you can remember. Also, click on the ‘check availability’ option to ensure that the username is a unique one.
- Next, enter your physical address, email address, and contact number for keeping the records.
- Set a strong passcode for your account. Re-enter the passcode again to confirm the same.
- Press the ‘Verify Contact’ button
- Double-check to make sure that the information matches with that in the DDOs Office. Or else, there might be issues. When the system finds that the information is correct, it sends you a success message. Next, you can complete the other details.
PayManager salary slip
After the completion of a successful registration process, any employee can access their account. Here is how you can do it.
- Visit the Rajasthan PayManager online portal.
2. When the main page comes up, click on the ‘For DDO / Employee Login’ option. See the picture to find it out.
3. The webpage refreshes and some options appear above the ‘Login’ option. If you want the right information about an employee, select it.
4. Enter the unique username and the passcode on the boxes. Next, enter the captcha and press ‘Login’.
5. The employee details pop up in front of you. Also, you can see all the services relating to your finance.
Download employee payslip from PayManager online portal
Employees can download their salary slips through the same website. And, by the same logging procedure. There are separate login options for different personnel. So, watch out for that. Now, follow the steps one after another.
- Go to the PayManager online portal
- Click on the DDO/Employee Login button
- Enter your username along with the secret passcode saved as your login credentials on the portal
- Insert the captcha in the box
- Select ‘Employee’ from the other options
- Press ‘Login’ to move to another page
- You can find your Login Id along with your name on the top side of the webpage
- Choose the payslip option from the Employee Corner
- Now, select the year and month of the salary slip you want from the drop-down menu
- Click ‘Submit’ to download the file
- You can find the saved file in the download folder
- Navigate to the download folder in your computer or smartphone
- Click the file to view your PayManager salary slip
What is Pri PayManager?
Quite similar to the PayManager web portal in functionality, Pri PayManager is another online portal. both these platforms work similarly. However, Pri PayManager fulfills the need of the employees belonging to Panchayati Raj. It comes under the jurisdiction of the Govt. of Rajasthan. To receive a fair employee Pri PayManager salary slip, all workers need to enroll themselves in the portal. Also, the employees need to be under the Panchayati Raj System.
Different types of login in PayManager online portal
There are 5 different options altogether intended for all types of government employees. While accessing the information, make sure to select the right one. Or else, you cannot login into your account. The five options are:
- Sub DDO
- HOD / Sub HOD
FAQs on PayManager
- Can we download payslips several times?
Yes, employees can download their salary slips for any month from the PayManager online portal. employees can access and download their pay slip many times they want.
2. Can private company employees create an account on PayManager?
No, employees from private companies cannot open an account in this portal. Moreover, the employees of Government-undertaking institutions cannot create an account on PayManager.
What are the features of PayManager?
Personal details, payroll structure, income tax, Form 16, GA 55, and many more features are provided to the employees.
Andhra Pradesh Sand Registration Online
MeeBhoomi (Land Records Portal of Andhra Pradesh)
UP Ration Card List and Apply Online 2021
Tamil Nadu Tnreginet Services 2021 Online
Land Records Bihar Online – Bhumi 2021
Leave a Reply Cancel reply