Ration cards are official documents issued by the Uttar Pradesh State Government. These maps are provided to households eligible to purchase subsidized cereals and other household stuff at subsidized rates under the Public Distribution System (PDS) under the National Food Safety Act (NFSA). Ration cards are provided based on the total number of family members and each category of a ration card determines the right of a person to rationed goods.
How to Check Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
You can check the list of Pradesh Uttar rationing cards by doing the following:
UP Ration Card
1. Visit the official website of FSC UP GOV
Visit the Department of Food and Civil Supplies’ official website, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh (https://fcs.up.gov.in/).
2. Check the NFSA eligibility When directed to the home page, click on the “NFSA eligibility list,” you will see on the page’s right side. After opening the link, you will see a list of districts in Uttar Pradesh.
3. Find your district
Find your District on the page
Click on the district of your choice. Then select your area. (There is a separate list for urban areas and rural areas). Then choose your ration/trader distributor.
4. Find the list of distributors
Find the list of distributor stores in the top
Once you have clicked the desired distributor of your choice, you will see a list of all card holders under the selected distributor.
Types of Ration Card for Residents of Uttar Pradesh
|UP Ration Card Types||Eligibility Requirements|
|BPL Cards (Below Poverty Line)||These cards are given to those who live below the poverty line and have an annual income of less than Rs.10,000.|
|APL Cards (Above Poverty Line)||APL cards are given to people above the poverty line, and their yearly income is above Rs.10,000.|
|AAY Cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)||AAY ration cards are issued to individuals who do not have a stable income source and are very poor.|
Eligibility to Apply for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
Only eligible citizens of Uttar Pradesh will receive a new rational card and can apply for the same. As a result, all applicants are asked to go through the eligibility criteria before submitting the application forms to issue a new ration card. Complete eligibility criteria can be verified below:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant should come from a BPL, APL family or should be applicable for the AAY scheme.
- The criteria of the rural and urban areas will be slightly different.
- Ration cards will only be issued in the name of the head of the family (age should be 18 years of age or older).
Documents Required to Apply for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
To apply for it in Uttar Pradesh, various documents would be required, which are listed below:
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
- PAN card
- Previous electricity bills
- Your income certificates
- Caste/category certificate
- Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page of your passbook.
- Details of your gas connection
How to Apply for Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh
Citizens who are already registered and have a ration card must renew their ration cards, and those who do not have a ration card can request a new rational card, respectively. The application forms can be downloaded from the Department of Food and Civil Supplies of Uttar Pradesh Government. Those who are not able to download the online application forms can benefit from the authorized CRC center.
At the time of submission of the ration card application form, the instructions which are given below must be carefully followed and adhered to:
- Applications can only be submitted by offline mode. There are no online methods, as of now.
- There are separate application forms for both Rural and Urban areas, respectively.
- If you are eligible, you can check the criteria listed above. Then you can download and print the application form from the official portal of the authority concerned.
- No application link has been made available on the official website for applying for ration cards online.
- Only eligible citizens should submit nominations.
- The application form should be submitted to CSC, Tehsil, or Office designated by the Authority.
- The application form must be submitted with the complete information that is required.
- Application forms with incomplete and incorrect information will be rejected.
- When submitting the application form, the candidates will receive a receipt or a provisional ration card number.
To help citizens download the ration card application form, we shared a step-by-step process to print the application form in this section. Take a look at the instructions which are provided below:
Start by visiting the official portal of FCS: https://fcs.up.gov.in.
- On the home page, click the “Download Forms” tab.
- Select the “Application Forms” options link from the drop-down list.
- The links of the application form, which are separate for urban and rural areas, will appear.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- The application form for the selected area will appear.
- Check the information mentioned.
- Download the application form by clicking the download button.
- Now take out the print out of the downloaded application form.
- Fill out all the details correctly in the application form.
- Submit the completed application form with all essential documents at the CSC or TEHSIL Center (for rural areas). Do not forget to take office’s necessary receipt as it would work as proof of your submission of application.
To make it easier for the readers of Waytosolve, we have posted the download links for both Rural as well as Urban areas below:
- Ration Card Application form for Rural Areas: Download Link.
- Ration Card Application for Urban Areas: Download Link.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) for UP Ration Card
I have a ration card, can I add a new family member?
Visit the official website of food and the civil supply department of the Uttar Pradesh government. In the ration card section of the website, select “Addition of new members.” Once you complete the details and download the required documents, the new member will be added once the document check and information verification is completed.
How long will it take for me to get a new ration card?
After submitting your application form with the attached required documents, your ration card will be issued in 15 days after all your documents have been verified.
Is there a fee charged when I apply for a new ration card?
No, no application fee will be charged when you apply for a ration card. However, you will need to pay Rs.100 when you collect the card.