Seva Sindhu is an initiative taken by the Karnataka government to offer exclusive government department services at the doors of Karnataka citizens. Seva Sindhu’s facilities and services are integrated into various other Karnataka service delivery channels. These integrated centers are Bangalore One, CSC Center, Atalji Jana Snehi Kendra, Karnataka One, and Bapuji Kendras.
Seva Sindhu’s facilities are designed to provide all departmental services under a platform. This service provides a provision of hassle-free services in a brief period. Seva Sindhu also helps the department simplify the delivery process and give the door-to-door services by eradicating cumbersome time and stopping the unwanted and less necessary steps that take longer.
Aim of Seva Sindhu
Seva Sindhu started his service with a good vision and purpose. Mentioned below are the essential objective and the vision on which services Seva Sindhu focus solely:
- Provides cashless support to citizens of the Karnataka Government.
- Faceless services to avoid physical contact in COVID-19 times.
- The paperless services, therefore, are strongly maintained digitally.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu to the Residents
There are many advantages of the Seva Sindhu website launched by the relevant authorities to residents of the state: –
- The Seva Sindhu portal gives a solitary step to residents to take advantage of the administrations of various departments.
- Residents can access the Seva Sindhu online portal other than available on time available and exhibit their solicitation for administration.
- Residents can track the status of their request for administration from any location and at any time.
- Residents can visit one of the fences of the Common Service Center accessible at the Gram Panchayat level for benefiting from resident administrations.
- Incorporated assistance will be accessible to residents to explain questions and solve their problems.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu to the Offices
Many advantages will be provided to the departments of a different type while they have registered on the official website of Seva Sindhu and will provide services on this website: –
- Offices can focus on their central capacities that will help expand the competence of departments and authorities.
- Various real and exceptional reports will be made accessible to ministries using e-portal, which may encourage better arrange and execute government administrations.
- Connecting applications to Sakala will ensure a timely means of transporting services.
- The latest data analyzes will be attached to the ministries to anticipate, obtain models, and at the end of the aid to better serve residents.
- The benefits gathered from the Seva Sindhu task will constitute advantageous and faster means of transportation to residents.
Seva Sindhu CSC Services
There are various services provided on the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal. We have listed down some of the services below:
- Certificates: Income, Home, Certificate of Birth, Certificate of Death, etc.
- Licenses: Weapon License, Importer License, Exporter License, Stockist License, etc.
- Rationing card service
- Schemes: Pension to the elderly person, guest plan, widow’s pension scheme, etc.
- Manage complaints from all departments
- RTI Right to Information Filling Act
- Detailed information on property taxes, government taxes, etc.
- Payment of different services such as electricity bill, water bill, etc.
- News related to local circumferences, job offers, taxi licenses, etc.
- E-Pass service to visit from Karnataka to other states or countries
Services Provided by Different Departments on Seva Sindhu
There are several types of services that are provided by this Online Portal, we have created a list of all the services provided by the online portal:
- Revenue Department
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Drug Control
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Transport Department
- Department of Planning
- Department of Ayush
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Labour
How to Register on Seva Sindhu Official Portal
If you are looking on how to register on this official portal, then we have provided the step by step guide below to help you register on Seva Sindhu Portal
- Go to the official web portal of Seva Sindhu, to go to the official web portal click here.
- When you are on the home page click on the option of “New Users Register Here.”
- After you have clicked on this option a new page will pop up on your screen.
- Scroll down below and click on “New User Register Here.”
- After you have clicked on “New User Register Here.” You would need to link your DigiLocker Account with Seva Sindhu.
- After you have filled the Aadhar details and linked your DigiLocker Account with Seva Sindhu. You will need to fill the application form on the next page with all the correct details.
- After you have submitted all your information on the application, the next step would be to click on the “Submit” button to submit your application.
How to Login to Seva Sindhu Portal
To login to the Seva Sindhu Portal follow this detailed step-by-step guide.
- Visit the official website of Karnataka Government Seva Sindhu website for logging into the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Fill the registration form through the Seva Sindhu portal.
- Click on the relevant department “Apply For Services” to avail the service you want.
- After that the application form of the department would open up, then you need to fill in the details carefully and correctly. Please make sure that all the details you fill in are correct in the portal or may lead to rejection.
- After you have filled in all the details correctly take out the printout of the application form for future references to avail the Seva Sindhu government Scheme.
How to Check Application Status on Seva Sindhu
If you have already registered on the Seva Sindhu official web portal and applied for any service on this portal then you can check your application status. To login and check your Seva Sindhu Application status. We have provided the step by step guide below:
- Go to the official web portal of Seva Sindhu. To visit the official web portal of Seva Sindhu click here.
From the home page click on the “Check Your Application Status” button that you can see in front of your screen.
- Now you will be getting two options in front of your screen to either “Apply for Service” or “Check Your Application Status.”
- Now enter any of the information and click on the “submit” button or “Check Status Now.”
- Your application status will be displayed on your screen now.
How to Apply for Seva Sindhu Driver Compensation of Rs. 5000 for Covid-19 Relief
To get the relief benefits that are provided by the Government of Karnataka to Taxi, Cab and Auto rickshaw drivers during the covid-19 pandemic, you would need to follow the step by step guide given below:
- Open the official website of Seva Sindhu. To visit the official portal click here.
- After you have opened the official website of Seva Sindhu, you would be on the homepage of the website you need to click on “Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto Rickshaw Drivers and Taxi Drivers for COVID-19.”
- The application form for the compensation would appear on your screen wherein you would need to enter all the necessary details.
- After you have entered all the necessary details like your name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, driving license number, details of the vehicle you drive or own and any other information that is needed.
- The next step would be to tick the checkbox displayed on your screen after you have gone through the declaration and enter the verification code that is in front of your screen.
- After you have done everything the next step would be to click on the submit button to finally submit the form.
Auto Rickshaw Drivers and Taxi Drivers Helpline Number
There is a different helpline number for all the Auto Rickshaw drivers and Taxi drivers and in case of any queries or doubts that can contact the given number and solve their queries.
080-22236698/9449863214 they can contact this number for any query related to the disbursement of cash relief for COVID-19 Pandemic.
Procedure to Departmental Reports – Dashboard
- The first step would be to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu. To visit the official portal click here.
- After you visit the website, the homepage will open in front of you.
- After that you need to click on the “Reports Dashboard” or else you can also click here.
- Now in front of you, the whole screen with the departments would be available. You can now click on any of the departments according to your choice.
After you have clicked on the department of your choice you can also click on the service of your choice.
After you have clicked on the service of your choice, you need to select the location name.
The final report will be in front of you and you can also download the file as an excel file.
GramaOne is a service portal launched by the Karnataka CM during the 2020-21 exercise, for anyone at the village level, which includes various services such as banking services, G2C services, inquiries RTI, etc.
GramaOne Services / Grama Services Center
• No need to visit offices, this means that all services allocated online
• Through Grama a center, a citizen can save time and money
• The role of eliminated intermediaries
• The moment is chosen for the Grama a center will be from 08:00 to 20:00
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu is the gate/facility of the Government of Karnataka to provide services related to government and other information in the same place. It is implemented as part of the E-District (MMP) Mission Project of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (Divinity), Department of Communications and IT, Government of India.
How to access Seva Sindhu?
Seva Sindhu can be viewed online based on the public using the Internet from anywhere or through district/tallow/subdivision/village service delivery centers.
How does Seva Sindhu help citizens of Karnataka?
this portal helps citizens enjoy all government services from any service in the same place, saving a lot of time and money. It also provides other useful information such as local events, job opportunities, etc.
What services are delivered to Seva Sindhu?
The broad list of services to be delivered via Seva Sindhu are reception/token Certificates: Creation and distribution of income certificates, home, caste, birth, death, etc. Licenses: Weapon licenses, etc. Public distribution system (PDS): the problem of the ration card, etc. Social protection scheme: Disbursement of old-age pensions, family pensions, widow’s pensions, etc. Complaints: related to inequitable prices, absent teachers, non-availability of doctors, etc. RTI: Online classification and receipt of information relating to the right to information Liaison Act with other government projects: registration, land records and driving licenses, etc. Dissemination of information: on government regimes, rights, etc. Tax Assessment: Foncière tax and other government taxes. Payment of public services: Payments related to electricity, water bills property taxes, etc. Local news: About events, job opportunities, etc.
What is the methodology followed at Seva Sindhu to provide services?
Citizens can register on this portal and request services or can go to the nearest identified service delivery center and request the service via the Login Service Center. A unique number of acknowledgments of reception/token is generated for each requested service that will serve as a reference for a future follow-up action.
Is it possible to travel to Bangalore by flight and return on the same day or the next day?
Years. Yes, the traveler must request a Seva Sindhu pass for this service.
Should I get a BBMP Quarantine Completion Certificate, I completed 14 days of the Covid-19 Maison?
You do not need to get a certificate. However, maintain the details of the arrival of documents.
What is the “invalid transaction for the electronic signaling process? Please try again”?
If the citizen gets this type of message, click the “FAQ” link displayed on this portal home screen. Check out a link to resolve the “Invalid Transaction for the Electronic Signaling Process”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply