Andhra Bank is one of the oldest banks in India to have a massive consumer base. The Bank operates in all the Indian states and union territories. It provides different types of banking services to its valued users. You can have access to your account 24/7 through Andhra Bank net banking facilities.
Internet banking saves you a lot of time needed to complete financial transactions without visiting the bank. The only important thing is to get yourself registered to avail of the online services provided by Andhra Bank. Also, the procedure for Andhra Bank net banking login is straightforward. Read on to find out more.
How to register to Andhra Bank Net Banking
The registration procedure for the users is simple. It gets completed in very little time. So, to access the different functionalities of the online portal, you have to complete the registration process. You can visit your nearest Andhra Bank branch to register, or you can register through the website of the Bank. Check out the important steps so that you can register successfully and log in to your profile later.
- Make your way to the website of Andhra Bank by clicking here.
- On the extreme right side, you can find the options that say ‘Internet Banking’.
- When you take the mouse over it, you get three more options.
- Both retail and corporate login works pretty much in the same way. And, demo videos represent the tutorials you may need in the process.
- So, click on Retail Login and wait.
6. The new page opens up. There you can find an option that says ‘Register for Internet Banking’. Click on it.
- Next, you have the insert important information such as your unique consumer Id no. and access type. Select either view access or transaction access from the drop-down list.
- Click both the boxes that confirm you have a working contact number and Andhra Bank ATM card.
- Insert the information with care and click Continue.
- The Bank sends you an OTP on your contact number. Insert the code and press continue.
- On the following page, set the internet banking login secret passcode.
- In this way, your internet banking facility gets registered in an instant. Now, you can head over to the login page and enjoy the online services provided by the Bank.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Login
Now, you have got your User ID or Customer ID. So, you can log in to Andhra Bank online portal and avail yourself of the intuitive banking services. Use the credentials to get started.
- Open the Andhra Bank official site by clicking here.
- Take your mouse over the menu ‘Internet Banking’ and click on ‘Retail Login’. You can choose the other option if you are a corporate consumer with the Bank.
3. Insert your unique User Id along with the secret passcode on the following page.
- Enter the details with the utmost care and press ‘Login’.
- The dashboard opens and from there you can take advantage of the banking services provided by Andhra Bank.
How to get the Customer Id on the Andhra Bank web portal
Customer Id is an integral part of both the registration and login process. An account holder with the Bank can have access to their respective Id by downloading the TEJ app from the online portal. The process is very simple. However, make sure that the application is using the contact number you gave to the Bank. That’s because you have to log in to the app using the contact number.
So, log in to the application using the mobile number, your Debit Card, and the ATM PIN. After that, you have to reach the ‘My Profile’ option from the tab. There you can find your Id. With the customer id, you can register and login.
Services provided by Andhra Bank net banking
Both retail and corporate users can take advantage of the different types of net banking features available through the Andhra Bank online portal.
For retail consumers:
- Receipt or transfer of funds within Andhra Bank and outside are made easy. The IMPS, RTGS, and NEFT mode of transfers provide effective transactions without hassles.
- With easy access to the account, you can view and download account statements when you require them. Now, you can have those statements in no time without visiting the branch.
- You can make payments on time with net banking facilities. Payments relating to taxation, mobile, and DTH recharge, and utility bills such as water, electricity and gas are paid in an instant.
- You can avail of the services for all kinds of shopping and expenses. It includes hotel bookings and buying tickets for transportation.
- You can access information on your loans, insurance, FDs, RDs, and so on. All these features are available after you log in to your account.
- With net banking facilities, you can even view your Demat accounts or other holdings.
For corporate consumers:
- Salary disbursements and payments to the vendors are conducted without delays. Many vendors attract additional penalties if the due date for the payment exceeds.
- Users can make scheduled payments in the form of auto-debits. This makes the user free from all the deadlines set by the vendors or government authorities.
- It allows the transparency required for audit purposes.
- Users can link their GSTN number to their profile.
Important information regarding Andhra Bank net banking login
It is important to note that a few changes are occurring in the internet banking section of Andhra Bank. As you know many Banks in India are undergoing the process of amalgamation. Because of the amalgamation of Andhra Bank with Union Bank, certain services may not be available at the moment.
Also, it may include new registrations for internet banking. When the migration gets completed, the users of Andhra Bank may have to open the Union Bank of India portal to access internet banking services. If you find yourself in this situation, you may have to wait for some time before the Bank solves the issue.