Many things in day-to-day life are becoming hassle-free because of the application of technology. Government departments have implemented the same to provide relief to the citizens. With the rise of online portals, common people can avail themselves of different services with the least of trouble. The Govt. of Rajasthan launched a similar service called eMitra.
eMitra Rajasthan uses an online portal to aggregate different services. As such, Common Services Centers are set up across the state to provide relevant services from the government. People don’t have to visit the office or concerned department to avail themselves of the services. Read on the post to have an insight into the services provided by eMitra Rajasthan.
Benefits of eMitra Rajasthan
There are plenty of benefits derived from the eMitra Rajasthan online portal. This kind of web portal empowers the country. Also, it helps to maintain a transparent relation.
- Certain kinds of regulations, instructions, and other valuable information reach out to the citizens.
- The online portal eliminates all kinds of intermediaries. As a result, administrative corruption reduces significantly.
- Anyone can track down the whole procedure through the online portal from applying to payment status. eMitra Rajasthan does everything throughout the portal.
- Retrieving and storing the data is much easier than before. Even the time taken to process the information has reduced. Data transfers are quick. And, the entire procedure is transparent. In the past, every task needed lots of management.
- Significant reduction in the brokerage charge.
- Common people can have all the functionalities under one roof.
- Increase in accountability on the part of the govt. due to transparency.
The objective of the eMitra Rajasthan online portal
The main objective of the eMitra Rajasthan portal is to eliminate complications in the services provided by the government. It is a useful tool that public agencies utilize to achieve the different types of goals set by the government. It involves both social and economic goals set by the Rajasthan Government.
eMitra Rajasthan aims to provide services to the citizens in the easiest possible way. The responsibility of the online portal is to bridge the gap between the information derived from the concerned agencies and the common people. The procedure involves a transparent, effective, and speedy manner.
In short, the main objective of the eMitra online portal is to provide benefits to the people in a hassle-free and swift way. The portal is a single solution to several e-services. Moreover, the portal minimizes the complications that common people have to face.
In this way, people can save their hard-earned money and valuable time. This is because the whole procedure is not a complicated one. However, the online platform needs more improvement. People living in very small areas cannot access the features of this wonderful online portal. It is expected that more kiosks might come upon those areas.
Services provided by the eMitra kiosks
- Electricity bills
- Water bills
- Mobile and landline bills
- Issue of birth and death certificates
- Booking of train and bus tickets
- Filling and submission of application forms relating to examinations of both government and private institutions.
- Payment of fees to the municipal corporation in your area.
- All kinds of information about government schemes, policy changes, tax rates, latest property rates, and other valuable information.
How to register for the eMitra Rajasthan web portal
You can register on the online portal and avail of the services. The registration is free and you can complete it in very little time.
- Go to the eMitra site by clicking here.
- Select the ‘Login’ option from the topmost part of the main page.
- Another page opens up.
- There you can see the ‘Registration’ button beside ‘Login’.
- A new page opens up.
- You can see three options: Citizen, Udhyog, and Govt. Employee. Choose the option accordingly.
- To register as Citizen use any of the options: Google, Facebook, Bhamashah, or Jan Aadhar.
8. Select BRN or Udhyog Aadhar if you want to register as Udhyog.
9. Or, select SIPF if you are a Government employee.
- After selecting the preferred options, the respective SSO ID shows up on the screen.
- Next, enter the passcode two times. And, your contact number.
- Click the register button to end the procedure.
- A pop-up screen opens up showing that you have completed the registration.
- The SSO ID is sent as an email and SMS.
- Use this SSO ID when you want to login into your account.
How to know the eMitra status
After you have registered to the online portal, you might want to know about the eMitra status. The process is very simple.
- Get the eMitra status here.
- Look out for the option that says ‘Online Verification Section’ somewhere in the middle of the main page.
- A new page pops up in front of you.
- Either enter your transaction id or receipt number to get started with the eMitra status.
- Click on the search option to view the eMitra status of your application.
How to login to eMitra Rajasthan online portal
The process of login into your eMitra Rajasthan portal is pretty easy.
- Click here to enter the official portal of eMitra Rajasthan.
- Select the login button and wait for a new window to open up.
- Enter your SSO ID and your secret passcode in the blank spaces.
- Type in the captcha code in the box.
- Press the login option.
- Now, you can access the features of the web portal.
What is eMitra mobile app?
To make things even better, the eMitra Rajasthan has a mobile version of the online portal. The mobile version has optimized features. With the eMitra mobile app, everyone can take advantage of the services through their smartphones. This is a wonderful step provided by the Rajasthan Government. However, you have to register to use the app. If you have registered, enter the SSO ID along with a passcode to use the services.
Canara Bank Online Account Opening
Leave a Reply Cancel reply