Bihar Bhumi is an online land record portal of the Bihar state. This portal is about Khasra, Bhumi Jamabandi, Bhumi Khata, Bhumi Dakhil Kharij, etc. The Department of Revenues and Land Reforms manages the Bhumi Bihar portal. The Bihar Govt scanned and digitized all land records and can be accessed through this . Now everyone can see it online on the Bihar Bhumi portal. With the help of the Bihar Bhumi Land Record Portal, citizens can view and go through their online land records at any time of the day.
Bihar has 38 district and sub-district offices along with 534 block level. This portal contains all the land records of the state of Bihar. Before that, all Bihar land records were manual on papers. This portal contains Khasra, Khatoni and other information on land. Now, the citizens of Bihar do not have to visit the revenue department for their land records.
land record bihar
If you want to check your Bihar Land Records on the Bhumi Bihar Portal, you can visit the Bihar Bhumi Land Records Portal. This portal offers several options to check records such as Khasra, Khatauni, Gata, Naksha and Nakal, etc. This portal has solved the manual problems of land recording. In manual land records, the citizen was always dependent on Patwari. He used to find all the land records and then provide it to the citizens. Here are the links to check the land records of Bihar online:
- Bihar Bhumi Apna Khata: Click here.
- Jamabandi on Bhumi Portal: Click here.
- Khata and Jamabandi Register: Click here.
- Jamabandi Register Khasra Wise: Click here.
- Online Dakhil Kharij Apply: Click here.
- Online Dakhil Kharij Application Status: Click here.
Check Bihar Bhumi Apna Khata
People can review their land records through the apna Khata portal or Dakhil Kharij Bihar Yojana. If you want to check your land recording status, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bihar Revenue Department. Check Bihar Apna Khata
- Then click “अपना खाता देखें (नए सर्वे के अनुसार)” link.
- It takes you to the next page which is Bihar Map Page.Where you can view the whole map of Bihar.
Then select the district you want to view on the map.
- Now select the tehsil you wish to view on the map.
- It takes you to the next Form page of Bihar Apna Khata.
- Now select the Moja from the list.
- Then click on the list “खाता खोजें” “button”
- Now you can see a list of “Khata of Bihar Land Holder”.
- Next, click on the details “देखें” Link.
- Finally, you can see the details of Bihar Apna Khata on your screen.
Check Bhumi Jamabandi Online
The citizens of Bihar can check Jamabandi through the official bhumi portal. If you want to check your land recording status, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you must visit the official website of Bihar Bhumi Portal.
- Then click on the link “जमबंदी पंजी देखें” link.
It takes you to the page where you can see the whole map of Bihar
- This page shows you a list of Bihar state districts.
- Now click on the district
- Then he takes you to the next list of Tehsil on the map.
- This shows you a list of tehsils on your screen.
- Now click on this tehsil.
- Then it takes you to the next page.
- Now select the name Halka name and the Meja name.
- After that, you can select the options below as Vartmaan Bhag, Rayat Name, Khata Number, etc.
- Next, click on the list “Search.”
- You can now see a list of Jamabandi Bihar under the “Search” button.
- Then you can see your name on the list.
- Click on the link “देखे”.
- It takes you to the copy page.
- Finally, you can see the copy of Jamabandi on a new page.
- If you want to make a print copy, click the “Print” button.
- If you want to check the mutation copy, click the “NAKSA Open” button. This shows you a copy of the land mutation copy on your screen.
Check Khata and Jamabandi Register Online
This portal allows you to check Khata and Jamabandi Register online. If you wish, you must follow the procedure below:
1. First of all, you must visit the official website of Bihar Bhumi Portal.
2.You need the next page.
3. Then you must select “Khatiyan” or “Register 2”.
4. Now select the District, Achal, and Halka.
5. Then select Meja Number, Khata number, and Kisan Jameen.
6. Click here, click the “Register 2” button.
7. It takes you to the Jamabandi copy page. Bhumi jamabandi copy.
8. Finally, you can see the copy of Jamabandi on a new page.
9. If you want to make a print copy, click the “Print” button.
If you want to check the mutation copy, click the “NAKSA Open” button. This shows you a copy of the land mutation on your screen.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q 1. What is Apna Khata Bihar?
Apna Khata Bihar is commonly used by people, which refers to the online visualization of land documents or land documents in Bihar. Apna Khata is an online portal created by the Bihar’s Department of Revenues and Land Reforms, the Bihar government, with the help of which Bihar residents can view their land information, their documents, the Account number, Khauauni, Bhulekh, Mauja, etc. online.
Q 2. How to see information about Bihar land online?
If you are a resident of Bihar and want to see your land information, that is, a field record of Bihar online, then for that, you must use the portal created by Apnakhata Bihar, the revenue department and Land reform, of Bihar government.
Q 3. What is the helpline number of Apna Khata Bihar?
The helpline number of Apna Khata Bihar 1800 345 6215