What is an MPonline?
Mponline is the official website for Madhya Pradesh Government which stands for Madhya Pradesh Online. The MP Online is an authorized government portal of Madhya Pradesh through which the Madhya Pradesh government is developing government departments from the Ministry of Madhya Pradesh and solved the issues digitally for the citizens of the state..
MP Online was formed in 2006 and from that time, it provides services from the government of Madhya Pradesh in all areas. The MP Online is a very important step taken by the Madhya Pradesh government in electronic governance.
The motive here is to provide government services directly to the citizens of Madhya Pradesh State too digitally.
MP Online is a joint venture of the government of Madhya Pradesh and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
MP Online provides services to citizens in 350 Tehsils of 51 districts from Madhya Pradesh, and has launched more than 28,000 kiosks / CSC.
The plan provides services related to various departments such as universities and colleges admission process, donations to religious institutions, online ticket reservation in Madhya Pradesh National Parks, the payment of invoices, the recruitment process, and the online review process in various departments of Madhya Pradesh State.
The government of Madhya Pradesh wants to provide services at the door of citizens. It is a very important decision taken by the government for the people.
People receive government services in the same place. The online information portal, that provides services to people in every corner of the state of Madhya Pradesh. It also plays a vital role in the Digital India program.
How to create an Account in MP Online
Every reader here would love to know the exact way on how to create an Account in MP Online.
- To create an online account on Online MP, first, log in to the official MP Online website.
- After opening the MPOnline website, click the menu, and select Kiosk / Citizen.
- After selecting this new page will open where you will see the registration option is given.
- Click on the link of registration.
- Now that a new page will open.
- There are many options that are given on this page, fulfill all required options such as the desired user ID, password, confirm your password, recovery email ID, mobile number, and verification code.
- Now click on Create Account.
- After clicking on the Create Account option, your registration will be done. Now an activation link will be sent to your email id which you have registered to create your account.
- Open your email id and click the activation link.
- By clicking on the activation link, your account will be activated.
These are the steps that you would need to complete to successfully create your account on Online MP.
What are the requirements for a high security password in MP Online?
A high-security password is very important for the online MP website. By using a high-security password, they can easily again sign in to their application form and also ensures safety from their online account getting compromised.
- Candidates must log in to the official MP Online website, then they must go to the “Available Services” page.
- Now, on the Available Services page, there is a link to the registration of candidates’ profiles.
- As part of the registration of candidates, there is a forgotten profile password option. Click the Apply button, then the new page will open.
- On this page, candidates must fill their general registration number and registered mobile phone number, after all this has been done then they will have to submit it.
- Now a message appears that your password has been sent to your saved mobile phone number and your registered email id. Now open your email id and get the password that has been automatically generated.
- This password is very important for each step of the online MP application form to know if it is the edition of your application form or the submission of your application form, it is very important for both stages.
- Candidates are therefore advised to secure their passwords from the registration form.
How to login MPOnline
The MP Online portal is an e-portal of the state of Madhya Pradesh. The online MP plays an important role in the government of Madhya Pradesh as well as the citizens of Madhya Pradesh.
Because people get every service at their door by simply logging in to the MP online website.
People get their work done with common service centers. Citizens from Madhya Pradesh Get services as Aadhar Card Registration, Enrollment for their Aadhar card, Aadhar Download and Print letter, various insurance services, tension, application for ration card, registration for NIOS, registration for PAN card, students can also apply for various government jobs via the online MP portal.
These are the services provided by the online MP service centers that are managed by the Madhya Pradesh government. Now it is very important to know how to login to the online website portal.
First of all, we must know the official MP website online which is www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates can also search for this website on Google. After entering this website and then the interested candidates for opening should access the homepage of the online MP website.
On the home page of the online website, candidates can get all the information they need.
How to check MPOnline Result
As we know that the MP online is an online portal of Madhya Pradesh State. Various exams are carried out by various recruitment bodies of the Government of Madhya Pradesh via an online portal.
MP Online is a very important part of the government of Madhya Pradesh because, in Madhya Pradesh, each application form is completed via MP online portal.
After appearing on the exam made by the government of Madhya Pradesh, each candidate wants to know his result. Candidates can connect to MP Online’s official website to see their results.
The official website is www.mponline.gov.in. After connecting this candidate’s website to access the results page. After opening the results page, candidates must complete their application number and date of birth that is posed by the website.
After completing the required information, click Get Score. Now your result will be downloaded. So, it’s the way to see the online result MP.
What is MPBSE Online?
The meaning of MPBSE is the Madhya Pradesh Board of School Education. The headquarter of the Madhya Pradesh Board of School Education is located at the capital of Madhya Pradesh that is Bhopal.
The official language of Madhya Pradesh Board of School Education is Hindi, English, and Urdu. It was formed in 1965. Mpbse plays a vital role in the school education system.
Madhya Pradesh Board of School Education is responsible for making policies, administrative, cognitive, and intellectual orientations of the educational system of Madhya Pradesh. MPBSE governs and supervises the intermediate education system in the state. The Board of Directors of the school education of Madhya Pradesh controls various activities such as the realization of programs, to organize examinations, etc. MPBSE also gives college affiliations.
Support and leadership are also provided to all educational systems of the Madhya Pradesh School Education Commission.
MPBSE also crosses models of the state. Under the Secondary Education Act of Deputies, the 1965 law, was created. The Madhya Pradesh School Commission is an autonomous body of the state.
It’s very good for state students as well as their parents because they get all the necessary information about school education in the same place. They do not have to waste their time on information.
It is very famous among students as well as their parents because of its transparent services.
MPBSE Board Exam Date, Admit Card, Question Paper, and Result
MPBSE is created under the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Act, 1965, the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education Commission which regulates secondary education in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Conducted by MPBSE, the MP Board exams evaluate the academic performance of students at two levels: Higher School Certificate (HSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) levels.
Currently, the Chairman of the MPBSE is Shri. SR. Mohanty. Each year, at least 5 lakh of students appear for Class 10 and Class 12 examinations. MPBSE publishes all online notifications. Students get details on exam dates, exam time, and results via the official website.
The reviews of the MPs Board for classes 10 and 12 will take place in March 2021 and the temporal picture of MPBSE will be published during the last week of December 20, 2020, provisionally. The MP Board Time Table 2021 of the MP card will be published on the official website of the Council of State.
The State Board will release the MP Board Admit Card for 2021 for courses 10 and 12 on its official website in January. The MP 10th, 12th result 2021 should be released from the third week of May 2021, provisionally.
Time Table for MP Board 2021
Madhya Pradesh Board will publish MPBSE Time Table 2021 on its official website in the last week of December 2020, provisionally. MPBSE exams will take place in March 2021.
MP Board Syllabus 2021
The Madhya Pradesh Commission has reduced the MP Commission’s program for courses 10th and 12th by 30% due to COVID-19 circumstances. The revised 10th syllabus MP State board as well as the MP state board 12th program has been published on the official MPBSE website.
MPBSE Exam Pattern
MP Board Exams are made for a total of three hours. The maximum marks that students can score are 100 marks. Students must go through the exam pattern of the MP BOARD review as well as the MP BOARD scheme for an overview of the marking scheme and become familiar with the type of questions asked in the exams.
MP Board Admit Card 2021
MPBSE will publish the admission card of the MP 2021 card in January 2021, tentatively. Students will be able to download their respective MP card 10th Admit Card 2021 and MP Board 12th Admit Card 2021 via the official website of the State Board using their application number.
MP Board Result 2021
The result of the MP 2021 Council will be released from the third week of May 2021, provisionally. All students who will appear for the exams will be able to check their results for their MP Board 10th Result 2021 and MP Board 12th result 2021 through the official website of MPBSE.
What is MPOnline ITI
The member ITI or the Madhya Pradesh Industrial Technical Institute, this examination is mainly conducted to provide admission to ITI program candidates in Madhya Pradesh’s government / private colleges. The candidates who are interested apply for examination online.
Process for MPOnline ITI
The Skills Development Directorate of Madhya Pradesh organizes the ITI admission process for the students who want to take admission in ITI programs held by the Madhya Pradesh Government.
- All candidates who wish to take admissions in ITI courses in different private and government institutions should apply within the time limit specified by the government.
- After following the admission procedure, the candidate may take admission in the desired course of his choice. Before applying online, some eligibility criteria must be met by the applicants.
Eligibility Criteria for MPOnline ITI
The interested candidates can fill the form of the Industrial Training Institution of Madhya Pradesh only if they meet the eligibility criteria. Candidates are invited to go through the eligibility details below before continuing ahead to complete the application form.
- The minimum age of the aspirant should be 14 years at the latest on June 1, 2021.
- The aspirants must have passed class 10 or the equivalent of a recognized board.
You May Interested to read……