Are you an account holder in Syndicate Bank and want to avail of the online banking services? If so, this post is for you. One of India’s biggest commercial banks, the Syndicate Bank provides a variety of banking and financial services to its valued consumers. To improve the consumer experience, the bank introduced Syndicate Bank net banking services.
With Syndicate Bank net banking services, consumers can access a variety of features 24×7 from anywhere. They don’t need to visit the Bank for services such as fund transfer or checking account balance. To access internet banking, you have to do the registration online.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking Registration Procedure
The process of registration involves a few important steps. It doesn’t take much of your time. Before registering for internet banking, you need to keep all the relevant information close at hand. It includes bank account number, contact number, and Debit Card or ATM details. Also, you can register for Syndicate Bank net banking services through your smartphone if you do not have a computer or a laptop. The process is simple. Follow the steps below to avail the amazing features of the internet banking services provided by Syndicate Bank.
- Begin the procedure by going to the official syndicate Bank website here.
- From the main page, click the option ‘Net Banking’ from the menu.
3. A new tab opens up. You would find useful information on safe internet banking. Read them thoroughly.
4. After that, press the retail or corporate internet banking as seen in the image below.
5. Another page opens up. Click ‘Login’ and get started.
- As you click on the button, a new window comes in front of your eyes.
- Find the option ‘New User Registration’ beside ‘Login’.
- Click on it and you go to another page.
- Enter your Syndicate Bank account number in the blank space.
- Next, enter your contact number and select ‘Send OTP’ to continue.
- Make sure that the contact number and bank account number are correct. Or else, the process won’t continue.
- The online portal sends the OTP code to your contact number. Insert the number on the blank space and click submit to continue.
13. On the following page, you will encounter two options for registering. The options are: Register by using your Debit Card or without it.
- If you are going to register using the first option, go for it. Insert the required information on the spaces.
- You may be asked for your customer Id and debit card details like the card number, expiry date, and ATM PIN code. Click on ‘Next’ when you are done.
- If you are choosing the second option, you have to provide some details. Insert your customer id no., DOB, and the amount of the last transaction. It could be in debit or credit. So, choose accordingly.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
- On the next page, you have to set a passcode for your internet banking portal.
- Set your desired passcode two times on the spaces.
- Click on the box that says you agree to the Bank’s T&C.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
22.A message appears on your screen. It means that the procedure for registration is complete. Now, you can visit your account online.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking: Login Procedure
After a successful registration process, you can login into your internet banking. This is how you can login to Syndicate Bank net banking and avail of different facilities.
- Make your way towards the main page of the Syndicate Bank.
- Find the option Net Banking from the menu and click on it.
- A new webpage pops up. You can find helpful tips about internet banking on this page. Read them to have a clear understanding.
- Next, choose retail or corporate net banking.
5. You get to see another page. Now, click on the ‘Login’ button.
6. The page loads up. Type in your username and secret passcode. The customer Id is your username. Enter the captcha code carefully on the blank.
7. Press Login.
8. The dashboard opens and from here you can avail the different types of facilities provided by Syndicate Bank.
First of all, you need to keep your computer or laptop fresh and clean by using the latest anti-virus software. Also, try to keep the program updated for increased security. Take special care while logging into your account on public computers. You may get hacked.
Try to change your passcode after some time of usage. Make the passcode a combination of numerals, symbols, and alphabets. And, make some alphabets uppercase to make the passcode stronger. Make a difficult passcode so that no one can guess.
If you want more security, type your passcode using the virtual keyboard given on the webpage. Keep in your mind that phishing and hacking are very common these days. And, very few people take caution while performing transactions. So, take the necessary precaution to avoid fraudulent activities.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking and Its Features
- Fund transfers – With the online services, you can transfer funds to another account. The features allow you to access quick fund transfer services like RTGS and NEFT. For urgent transfer of funds, you can avail of the IMPS service, as well.
- Utility bills payment – Utility bills are paid in an instant through Syndicate Bank net banking services. You can make payments for LPG, electricity, and many more.
- View account statement – No need to visit the Bank to see the details of your account statement. With the online portal, the details are right in front of you.
- Add beneficiary – You can add beneficiaries for easy fund transfers. This makes the system comfortable and reliable.
- Manage your deposits – With the online portal, you can take care of the fixed deposits from the comforts of your home.
- Income tax e-filing – You can transferyour income tax amount to the concerned department through net banking services. The Bank sends you an email address about the transaction.