This is the online web portal launched by the West Bengal government. The portal has all information relating to emergency services and rehabilitation, land, and land reforms. If you want to buy land, the land portal will help you fetch important and basic information that you may need to know first about the land. This information includes plot number, owner, property value, land area, and also the current owner.
The BanglarBhumi portal also stores the information relating to the Department of Rehabilitation and Refugee Rehabilitation of the West Bengal Government.
All information on West Bengal land can be retrieved from Banglarbhumi.gov.in web portal online. It contains details on the hierarchy of landowners, the number of the plot, the land area, the value of the property, and the current owner of that specific land. This site facilitates the possibility of checking the details of the land with additional authenticity. As this site is funded and supported by the government, the information it contains is very reliable. You can say that it is the official website of the BanglarBhumi Web Land Records of the State of Western Bengal.
Banglarbhumi 2021 Web land archives help a general buyer or entrepreneur who intends to put in place industries for the exactly available infrastructure on the proposed sites. Before buying land, it is very important to check land details such as the name of the current owner because this process has been facilitated to access online.
Benefits of BanglarBhumi
- This website has proven to help a lot of people in various ways as it lets you check almost every detail regarding your land.
- As this portal lets, you check all the information regarding land so the chances of fraud are minimized.
- This website proves to be helpful for people who plan to set up an industry in West Bengal as it lets them check the area online.
- Manual work to visit the departmental office to check land records is eliminated.
- This website saves time as you can use it through a mobile application or a computer.
List of Services provided by Banglarbhumi
Several services are provided by Banglarbhumi. You can retrieve information about any place with the help of the map. Apart from just getting information about the land, the site also provides several other services:
- New Account Registration.
- Registration of Deed.
- Online application for the Mutation Process.
- Online application for getting a certified copy of the information about the plot.
- Online application for getting the record of right and map of the plot.
- All the information regarding the property.
- 30 Days Notice Mutation Case.
- Mouza Map-Request.
- Mouza Map Availability.
- Mutation Plot Khatian Status.
- Check Land Classification.
- Application for Land Conversion.
- Payment of Fee at Bangla Bhumi.
- Valuation of Land.
How to Register online for Banglarbhumi?
This is a guide on how new users can register online for Banglarbhumi. We have provided a few simple steps with which you can register on Banglarbhumi.
- Visit the official website of Banglarbhumi
- Next click on ‘Sign up’.
- Fill in the Public Registration Form with the information like:-
- Name and Address.
- Parents’ name (Both mother and father).
- Jurisdiction details (Municipality and District).
- Contact Details (Email ID and mobile number).
- Set a strong password.
- Confirm your identity with captcha verification.
- The last step is to ‘Generate OTP’ and verify all details again by entering the OTP (sent to your registered mobile number provided by you.)
- Click on ‘Submit’ to complete the full registration process.
Departmental users and citizens need to follow a separate procedure for the same to login to the land record portal.
How to Find Khatian No and Plot Information?
The process of checking Banglarbhumi 2021 Khatian No and Plot Information is very simple. You just need to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Visit the official West Bengal Banglarbhumi web portal.
- Place the cursor on Citizen Service and then on Know Your Property.
- Choose the desired District, Select the Block and Finally choose Mouza.
- You need to again choose Khatian No or Search by Plot.
- After this, you need to enter the Banglarbhumi Khatian Number in the blank field.
- After click on the “View” button.
- After you have click on the view button the land value and the property information will be displayed in the front.
How to check Banglarbhumi Mutation Status Online
The Banglarbhumi mutation status search is a very simple procedure. That’s why we have prepared a proper guide on how to check Banglarbhumi Mutation Status Online.
- We need to log in to the official Banglarbhumi 2020 website.
- Now when you are on the homepage click on the “Citizen Services” section.
- Then the next step is to click on the “Mutation Status” option.
- After clicking on the Mutation Status option choose ‘Case Wise Search’ or ‘Deed Wise Search.’
- Then for case-wise search, enter your district name, area block name, and Mouza name.
- After entering the case number, then click on the “Submit” option and your Banglarbhumi Mutation status will appear.
- Do the same for deed wise search, then enter the deed number, and then press the view button.
- After this process, the latest status information will appear on your screen.
Banglarbhumi Customer Care Number
You probably won’t find any contact number as there is no number provided by the West Bengal Government but there is Public Grievance where you can file the complaint on the Banglarbhumi and then check your complaint status online. Just follow the steps which are provided below:
- You need to visit the official website of Banglarbhumi and then click on the Public Grievance.
- Now you will see two options, one is Grievance Application and Grievance Status/Description.
- After this click on the first option that is the Grievance Application.
3.Now, on the next page, you will come across the complaint page with all the required details. You have to fill them correctly and then submit the complaint page.
4.Now on the next page check the status of your complaint whenever you want.