You know that the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh deployed a marvelous system to keep track of the different types of economic support schemes in the state. The AP OBMMS ensures fairness and transparency prevail in disbursing the subsidy transfers to the BPL beneficiaries through various Economic Support Schemes.
The AP YSR subsidy loans benefit lots of people from different backward communities. People who applied for the facility can check the progress through the online web portal. In this post, you can get an idea about the whole process and guidelines to apply for this wonderful scheme.
AP OBMMS notification 2021
It is a good thing that the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh launched the scheme amidst the global pandemic. Moreover, the CM inaugurated the project in a unique way likely to be seen anywhere. The CM transferred an amount of 1400 Crore to reimburse the interest cost because of the loans.
Year after year plenty of people applies for this scheme. And, the scheme provides wonderful facilities to thousands of them. According to the action plan of 2020-21, about 2 lakh people can get benefits from 20 corporations.
The scheme encourages people to become self-dependent by starting a new business. The loan amount reaches the candidate after completion of the verification procedure. There are officials for this purpose. Sometimes people tend to worry after applying for the facilities. But they need not worry about that.
If the registration process is correct, the officials won’t reject the application. The facilities for the scheme get approval. And, you start getting benefits from it. Therefore, wait for approval from the officials. The application form is accessible through the online web portal of AP OBMMS.
It is a bit different from OBMMS TS online portal. Moreover, an applicant can check the status of the application through the official online portal. They can know what is happening to their OBMMS application. That way, they can become aware of the current scenario.
AP OBMMS eligibility criteria
Many aspiring candidates want to avail the benefits of this wonderful scheme by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh. However, they need to fulfill certain criteria for becoming eligible as an applicant.
- The loan is available to people belonging to the minority communities such as ST, Kapu, BC, SC, etc.
- People belonging to the age group between 25 and 66 years are eligible.
- The beneficiaries must own a ration card or Aadhar Card.
- For the applicants residing in urban areas, the annual income cannot be less than 75,000 INR. And, for those from the rural areas, the income cannot be over 60,000 INR a year.
- It is good to have the least idea about a business model to get approval for the scheme.
- PAN Card and bank account details are important, too.
How to apply for the AP OBMMS Subsidy Loans
Applying for this beautiful Govt. scheme is pretty straightforward. Everyone can register for the Subsidy Loan scheme. You need to register through the online portal of AP OBMMS. Follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Open the online portal by visiting the official website of PA OBMMS.
- On your left, there is a tab called Citizen Corner. There you can find the option that says ‘Apply Online’. Press the button.
- A new webpage opens up. You can see many corporations. Select the one on whom you wish to apply for the loan.
- Next, select the beneficiary type: Group or Individual.
- Choose the sector and financial help type. The sector type includes transport, agriculture, ISB, and many more. Furthermore, select the scheme.
- Click on the button that says ‘Go’.
- Now choose the appropriate district, village, panchayat, Mandal, and habitation.
- Applicants who choose the transport sector needs to provide details of their badge number and driving license.
- Enter the unit cost on the next page of the portal. After evaluating, it provides you with the loan details. It consists of the loan amount along with the subsidy amount.
- Moving onto the next page, enter the bank details alongside the IFS Code.
- Proceed further and provide details of your family including the ration card number.
- The portal displays the parent’s details, spouse, and the Aadhar Car number after entering the beneficiary name.
- Provide the caste certificate number and other details.
- The final step involves checking the whole application form. Click on the ‘Preview’ option. Double-check whether the information is correct. Or else, the authorities may reject the application form.
- Choose the ‘Submit’ button. Receive the acknowledgment for the application.
How to check the status of AP OBMMS application form online
Now that you have applied for the AP OBMMS scheme, you would like to find out the status of your application. You can do that in easy steps.
- Go to the online portal of AP OBMMS.
- On the main page, click on the option that says ‘Get Beneficiary Proceedings’.
3. Another page opens up. Fill up the required details such as beneficiary Id, contact number, and DOB.
- Next, click on the ‘Get Details’ button.
- You can see everything related to that beneficiary Id.
How can you search beneficiaries on the online portal?
To search for the details of a beneficiary, you need to follow these simple steps.
- Look out for the official website of AP OBMMS.
- You would find an option called ‘Beneficiary Search’ under the Citizen Corner tab. Select it.
3. Enter the ration card details, date of birth, and corporation name. You can enter the beneficiary Id too. But that is not mandatory.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button. All the important details about the beneficiary come in front of you.
Important benefits of the AP OBMMS
- The Scheme helps to improve the socio-economic condition of Andhra Pradesh
- To make the backward class people primary stakeholders.
- Youths get a chance to prove their worth by starting a business.
- Women don’t have to rely on others to become successful in life.