Bandhan Bank Net Banking, The bank into the banking service in the year 2014. The Bank started operation after it received approval from the Reserve Bank of India. Previously a financial service company based in Kolkata, Bandhan Bank has come a long way. Today, the Bank has over 800 branches and 300 ATMs all over India.
Like other banks, Bandhan Bank provides its valuable consumers with internet banking facilities. Net banking has changed the way people used to transact in the old days. In this post, you can learn how to register for Bandhan Bank net banking services and login to your account to enjoy the features.
Bandhan Bank net banking services
Bandhan Bank provides many kinds of banking services to its valued consumers. Also, the Bank provides mobile and internet banking services. They act as digital banking products and make transactions easy for consumers. All kinds of financial transactions are made simple and user-friendly. Consumers can avail of these services after they have registered for the Bandhan Bank net banking services.
Bandhan Bank net banking: How to register
To make good use of internet banking services provided by Bandhan Bank, consumers need to complete the registration process. Registration is conducted both in offline and online modes. For offline modes, you can contact your nearest Bandhan Bank branch. Before applying for net banking services online, the facility should be enabled in your account. Also, make sure you have the debit card details and the contact number close at hand. For online registration, here is the complete step by step procedure.
- Visit the Bandhan Bank official website here.
- While hovering the mouse to the option ‘Online Banking’, it displays two other options.
- Select ‘Personal’ if you are a retail consumer and select ‘Corporate’ if you are registered as a company. In this case, select the Personal option.
4. A new disclaimer page opens up. You can find a lot of important information here. Read them to have a clear understanding.
- Click the ‘Continue to Login’ option.
- Another page pops up. Select the ‘New User Sign up’.
7. Click the buttons to make it a ‘Yes’ option on the next page. Hit the ‘Submit’ button.
8. Two options appear in front of you.
- If you want to register with your debit card details, select the first option. And, if you want to register by using the reference number, choose the second one.
- With the first option, you need to fill in the blank spaces. Enter your customer ID details or CIF, date of birth, debit card number, expiry details of the card, and captcha on the relevant boxes. Click the ‘Continue’ option.
11. With the second option, you have to fill in the boxes with the CIF number and the reference number. Enter captcha and choose ‘Continue’.
12. While continuing with the first option, you have to enter the Debit Card PIN on the following page. So, enter the details and press the Submit option.
- After that, both types of registration follow the same procedure.
- Next comes the OTP authentication. You receive a code on your contact number. Now, you have to type the code. And, press Submit.
15. In the next step, you need to create a unique User Id. It is important for your Bandhan Bank net banking services. Create a good user id depending on the requirement and press ‘Check availability’. If the Id is not in use, you can take that.
16. Next, you have to create the passcode and transaction passcode. That way, no one can have access to your online banking services. So, make the passcodes unique.
- Press Submit to confirm the same. A successful message appears on the screen.
- It is the last step of the entire process of registering an account for internet banking services.
Bandhan Bank net banking: How to login
After completing the registration procedure, you can use your internet banking account. The process is straightforward. The net banking user id along with the passcode is what you need to get started. Here are the steps you should follow.
- Go to the Bandhan Bank website.
- Select the ‘Personal’ option after you hover the mouse on ‘Online Banking’.
- Next, select the ‘Continue to Login’ option.
- Enter your User Id.
- Press Continue to Login.
- Finally, enter your secret passcode and press login.
- You can make use of the virtual keyboard for increased security.
Bandhan Bank net banking services: Benefits of using them
- Fund transfer – With internet banking services, you do not have to visit a branch to transfer funds. You can transfer money to your other bank accounts, or another person. You can either use IMPS or NEFT to send money to your friends or relatives within a very short timeframe.
- Pay your bills online – You can make payments to all kinds of bills such as mobile, DTH, and electricity. Paying bills through Bandhan Bank net banking is the easiest way to get rid of them within seconds. Also, the feature comes in handy while you are shopping online.
- Check your account balance – With the internet banking services by Bandhan Bank, you can check your account balance in no time. You can have the transaction details on your debit and credit card by downloading the account statements. Getting to know your account balance has never been so easy before. No need to visit the ATM counter or the Bank to know how much money you have in your account.
- Open a new RD or FD account – Savings and investments are good for your future. However, amidst busy schedules, people tend to forget about this important thing. Sometimes it may get hard to visit the bank and have all the details. On such occasions, net banking helps you a lot in opening a fixed or recurring deposit account hassle-free.
- Block cards – If you have lost your Debit or Credit card, there is no need to visit the bank to block it. With the Bandhan Bank net banking services, the work gets easy.