UCO E Banking, The bank has been catering to the financial needs of the country since 1943. Since then, the Bank has managed to spread its goodwill by spreading across India and even overseas. They have their branches operating in Hong Kong and Singapore, as well.
Because of the increasing demand for digitization, every banking sector has developed internet banking services. And, UCO Bank is not an exception. UCO e Banking services provide a unique personalized experience to its esteemed users. People can have access to banking facilities 24/7. If you want to know about how you can register and login to UCO e Banking services, read the post.
UCO e Banking: How to Register and Login
Registering for UCO e Banking services is quite easy. Any person can avail of the online banking features of the UCO Bank after successful registration on the online portal. There are some things you have to keep close by your side. That’s because you need them while registering for the online net banking services. These include: the bank account number, debit card details, and registered contact no. at the bank. Now, follow the simple steps to register an account for UCO e Banking services.
- To begin with, visit the UCO Bank website by clicking here.
- Look out for the option called ‘Digital’ from the menu. And, click on it.
- A new interface opens up something like the image provided below.
- After that, you have to select ‘Internet Banking’.
- A new page pops up. Here, you can see very informative pieces. And, you can read them to have a better understanding of the system.
- Click ‘Register’ to move forward.
7.Another page opens up with the headline ‘E-Services’. There you can see an option called ‘e-Banking Registration’. Click on it and wait for the page to load.
- Now, you can find a page like this.
- Next, you have to insert the account number you are having with the Bank. Also, you need to enter one of the last five transaction amounts you had with the Bank. Choose Debit or Credit accordingly.
- Forgot the last transactions? Don’t worry, give a missed call to +919213115125 and know the details.
- Click the box that says you adhere to T&C.
- Press the submit button after reading.
13. You would receive an OTP on your contact number.
- Insert the one-time passcode and click confirm.
- A new page loads up where you have to insert certain information. Enter your card number, ATM PIN, and expiry date.
- Click on submit and wait for the page to refresh.
17. After a successful entry, it’s time for you to set the secret login passcode and the transaction passcode.
- Carefully fill in the spaces with the passcode of your choice and note it down on paper. It might come in handy later.
- Next, type in your email address on the blank space and press OK.
If everything goes smoothly, you get a success message at the end of the registration process.
A temporary Id is created. Note it down somewhere. Wait until the following day for the Id to get activated.
UCO e Banking: How to login
On the following day after your temporary Id gets activated, you may want to login into your net banking services. Now, follow the steps so that you can easily log in to your account.
- Again, go to the UCO Bank web portal. Or, you can click here.
- Click on ‘Digital’ and then ‘Internet Banking’.
3. A new page loads up where you can find the option ‘Login’. Click on it and wait.
4. The page looks something like this.
- Click on the ‘Personal Banking’ option.
- It takes you to another webpage.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Another window pops up like this.
- Enter the temporary login Id you received while registering.
- An OTP is sent to your contact number.
- Enter the code on the space provided and click confirm.
- Next, enter the secret passcode and click login.
- A new webpage opens up where you can see the Bank’s elaborate terms and conditions. Read them with caution and then choose ‘I Agree’.
- On the next page, you can change your user Id. Also, you have to change the passcodes for your login and transaction. Create them again and remember them. Or, you can write them somewhere for later use.
- Next, the web portal confirms that both your passcodes have been successfully changed. You can select the ‘login here’ button.
- Now you can apply the new user Id (if you have changed) and the secret passcode to avail of the net banking services.
- You can see the account statements along with other functionalities on your internet banking page.
UCO e Banking: Advantages of using the online portal
After you have registered for the UCO e Banking services, you can take advantage of many things.
- Ease of use – UCO e Banking services are very convenient to use. The Bank provides a site map alongside a demo to make things easier for the users.
- Fast and secure – The interface of the online portal is designed to make the features quick and effective. Fund transfers such as IMPS, NEFT, and RTGS are completed within a few minutes. Also, these features are secured by a strong passcode alongside a unique user Id.
- Availability – UCO e Banking services are available 24/7 and 365 days a year. Users can avail of the banking functions such as fund transfers, checking account balance, and so on without waiting for a long time.
- Effective methods for transactions – The UCO e Banking services allow funds to be transferred between accounts within moments. The process is much faster when both the accounts are from the UCO Bank. EMI, loan, tax, and bill payments are made easy and fast with the internet banking service by UCO Bank.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Login Explained
Syndicate Bank Net Banking : How to Register and Log in to Your Account
Bank Account Closing Letter | How to Close an Account
Canara Bank Online Account Opening
MeeBhoomi (Land Records Portal of Andhra Pradesh)
Leave a Reply Cancel reply